TexasTrombones.net

Not to be taken internally.
Brace for impact

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Day
Ex-Site Admin
Ex-Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Brace for impact Reply with quote

Hell Week is nearly upon us and there've been no updates almost all summer. Mr. Denman has failed as an interum web master. I guess his work with the Department of Defense is keeping him busy and sequestered at an Undisclosed Location. Oh well, in a few more days I'll know where he is most of the time accurate to about an apartment-width.

On a band-related note (ha ha.) I'm personally worried about making the section. Honestly. We've got more trombones trying out (including Old Men) this year than there are sheep in the average Aggie's Little Black Book. I'm about to go practice and I don't intend to miss a day between now and Hell Week if I can help it.

The first news letter was mostly those section leader intro thingies. So that you don't have to read the whole thing: Everyone's very excited. It's going to be a great year. It's going to be hard to get in, so practice. Go ahead and flip through to find the picture of the Tbone sectionleaders. All the others are the same, pretty much: blurry and not intended to be xeroxed.

Anyway, I hope to see everyone (not you, Girly Drinks) in a few weeks marching and playing more badly than I. Heh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ARDman83
Stupid
Stupid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Brace for impact Reply with quote

Day wrote:
We've got more trombones trying out (including Old Men) this year than there are sheep in the average Aggie's Little Black Book.

Just curious, can you post what those numbers are (or IM them to me)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TexasTrombones.net Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: