TexasTrombones.net

Not to be taken internally.
Section Leaders, Flambeau

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Day
Ex-Site Admin
Ex-Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Section Leaders, Flambeau Reply with quote

First: Some may know and some may not, but the Section Leaders for next year have been announced. I, personally, got a blank email and wondered what the heck that was all about, but my spies (which are everywhere) helped fill in the intelligence gap.

I'll space mention of the other sections' leaders and just say that the Trombone Section Leaders for the 2004-2005 school year are... exactly the same line-up of chumps we had this last season. Congrats Sarah, Ryan, Geoffry (whose name is misspelled on the announcement), Brock, Andrew and Ben. Now I don't have to change that portion of the Members page. Sorry, Eric. Either experience counts or else the directors really, really hate roller coasters.

Second: Go sign up for a Flambeau bus. Now! For those of you not watching the forums, the order is 5-whatever-whatever. We need to keep working to get one labled for us... unless you guys want to go undercover with it. Or unless lethargy wins out, whcih is likely. I've heard some rumors regarding food, but I'm not going to print them here until I can get some official confirmation. See if you can find what I'm talking about on the forums.

I hope everyone's passing tests and getting ready for the end of the semester... Am I early in expressing that sentiment?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
EPaten222
Ludicrous
Ludicrous

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO!!!!! Thanks Ben. Yeah, eh. More weight for the following year? And if they really just hate roller coasters, I'll turn them around Smile

Eric
Day
Ex-Site Admin
Ex-Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was worried you'd take that comment the wrong way. Glad my tone came through... And yeah. It never hurts to try out, I guess. I should have, just for the heck of it. Maybe next time... if I'm gonna be here that long... Who knows? Not me, certainly. Wink

->Day<-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
EPaten222
Ludicrous
Ludicrous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm... what the hell is with our trolls here?

Eric
Day
Ex-Site Admin
Ex-Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Top 20 Wealthiest Soccer clubs Reply with quote

zumba wrote:
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Consumer Credit response. Please do so in the future.

What the hell are you talking about? Perhaps this is unclear, but I am a moderator. If I you're implying I should have PMed myself, then you're simply WRONG. If you're implying that Eric should've PMed me, then... don't you think I'd have said something about it? Are you even aware that the initial post in this thread is a news post (designed to give out the information you apparently felt was "unneeded")? As far as links to other sites, I hope you were just giving an example of lame topics and not implying my link to the LHBSA site was a bad idea.

In short: Get off my website.

->Day<-
----------------------------------
"It's not my fault you suck."
-Gabe @ Penny-Arcade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben, is there some way to get rid of these troll posts?

Eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TexasTrombones.net Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: