TexasTrombones.net

Not to be taken internally.
Pictures... Real Pictures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
apd183
Ex-Site Admin
Ex-Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Pictures... Real Pictures Reply with quote

It has finally been done. My pictures and some of Ryan's from this fall have been uploaded to the pictures section of the website. You can see them by clicking on "Pictures" to the left and selecting "2003". If you have any pictures that you would like added, just send them my way ([url=mailto:andrew@texastrombones.net]andrew@texastrombones.net[/url]) and I'll see about getting them up.

Needless to say, we weren't too thrilled with the outcome of the Holiday Bowl game. We found ways to entertain ourselves during our stay in San Diego, though, as can be seen in the pictures. Brendan brought a grab-bag of goodies that we played with during the down time. Page 22 is where the real fun begins. Forts are cool. Other than that, we got to visit Sea World, and few band members made the trek to the San Diego Zoo. Our duties for the trip included battling the Washington State band, going to rehearsal, marching in a parade, performing at a few events, and eating.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to send me pictures if you have 'em, and to go to your first day of class this spring. You don't want to get started on the wrong foot (that would be the right one for all you non-marchers out there).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Day
Ex-Site Admin
Ex-Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thew pictures are awsome, man. I was hoping for a chronicalling of all the party favors from the trips, but nothing is perfect. God word, Mr. Denman.

->Day<-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TexasTrombones.net Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: