TexasTrombones.net

Not to be taken internally.
Trombone Pre-Chuck Party

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Day
Ex-Site Admin
Ex-Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Trombone Pre-Chuck Party Reply with quote

The semester is here and we've failed to have a trombone party before auditions for Spring bands. So let's see if we can't make up for it. We need a venue. If you are willing to host, PLEASE drop me an email, or else get in touch with me some other way.

I'm back on bone (as are Cory and Ross, the other Tubones), for those who keep track of such things. There seems to be a bit of a debate among the directorship about which band (MW or TTh) will be split. I overheard a great idea: Why not just two huge bands and one director (you get to guess which) gets to do nothing, or paperwork all the time. I had a better one: Two huge bands and the odd man out gets to be the target of insult and derision as a twisted kind of attendance check every day.

More news as the semester wears on, I hope. Here's looking forward to the Trombone Pre-Chuck Party.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TexasTrombones.net Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: