TexasTrombones.net

Not to be taken internally.
Pictures, Bowl Trip...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
apd183
Ex-Site Admin
Ex-Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: Pictures, Bowl Trip... Reply with quote

Well, I figured I'd get the 'quick test' off of the top of the news list by posting something here... just random stuff that I can remember while i'm typing this.

First off, to calm the tides of complaints about not having any new pictures up: I have no computer right now. The hard drive died. It is currently in California being taken apart and analyzed so they can ship me a new one within the next two weeks. Until then I can't really get the pictures I have up. Fortunately I was able to back up most of my data before the drive died, but unfortunately I didn't get the Cheer Up! pictures in that backup. The Cheer Up! pictures were the chunk of what I was going to post because I don't have a whole lot of pictures from other times this year. If you have any pictures that are suitable for posting, e-mail me that you have them at andrew@texastrombones.net and I will let you know when/how to send them to me after I get a working computer (don't send them now!).

As everyone in the nation now knows, ou sucks. A lot. About five times as much as a small black hole, with the sucking gradually increasing over time at a rate determined by complex mathematical forumlas that I would rather not get into right now. The football banquet that some of the band members played at tonight was quite entertaining. It was the place to be if you were bashing the BS... excuse me... BCS, as Mack Brown put it.

Que sera sera... Let's talk about more fun things. Like the bowl game that we're going to. Yea for the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl. You can go here to read about the bowl and stuff. We get to leave at 5AM on December 27th and fly to lovely San Diego. Then we start the fun bowl stuff like performing, eating, checking into the Hyatt Regency Islandia Hotel & Marina, rehearsing, eating, sleeping, lather, rinse, repeat. We have three days of fun and relaxation leading up to game day on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 30TH, 2003 AT 5PM. If you aren't there, you better be watching (on ESPN, if I remember correctly). For those who care to know, we will be performing a version Wall to Wall for pregame and part of our Patriotic Show that we performed at the Texas Tech game for halftime. As for our bowl opponet Washington State University... good luck. Not to be cocky or anything, but you're going to need it if we bring our A game. If there are any WSU Coug fans reading this, there may be someone willing to discuss this on our forum, and there are most definitely people who will talk to you over on www.hornfans.com.

I believe that is all for now. Don't forget to pick up your uniform if you need it and sign up for rooms and buses. Good luck on finals. BTHOOWSU!

[If things are misspelled or don't make sense, I blame Microsoft. Take it up with them.]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TexasTrombones.net Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: